Monday, November 13, 2006

I want to...

I really want to find some motivation to work for my upcoming exams..Both semester and japanese.. Havent read a word in both..

Anyway...
Tagged by Harini.. here I go
I want......
To read: Right now I should be reading for my exams.... But then my fantasy has been to read every single Enid Blyton, Agatha Christe and Wodehouse! Cant be happy aspiring to read just one book!
To Listen: I bought a new album..Hits of 2005 from Chennai.. Hope to have the patience to listen to it fully
To watch: Full house..over and over again.. That was my fav show and I miss it so much these days... And some good new English movie.. For some strange reason, they stopped playing English movies(undubbed ones) here in Trichy..
To visit: Paris.. Dunno why but I've this craving to visit some romantic European capital.. And Paris is my dream city!
To buy: An IPod.. and a new mobile... Travelling 90 kms a day without any entertainment is so boring these days!

I guess I'll tag Abinaya
... Finish your exams and write out your wishlist..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Except Noddy, I haven't read much of Enid Blyton!
Wodehouse is ROFL - kind of books which we can read again & again :)

A normal mp3 player should do for a college-goer :)
You can buy an iPod when you start working!

And about Paris... hmm... go on a holiday with you-know-who :P

Serendipity said...

want to go to paris - interesting :D


angrezi movies - dontu worry . during chennai stay u can see plenty of them.

agree with N -ipod at clg ellam too much :P

Anonymous said...

May ur wishes cme true!

And a word of advice, throw ur mobile out of reach and dont come online till ur exams are over. Urupuduva!

Serendipity said...

@ sri's advice - ROFL

Keshav said...

pakka advice from Sri [:p]