Monday, January 15, 2007

I shall ramble on!

I've been surprisingly busy for the past one week. Was working on a paper and some working model for a contest. I found myself liking the 'work' which I had never wanted to do when I started my engineering course. I wanted to maintain a non-techie image, not that its changed, but I guess I like a little bit of techincal stuff. Atleast it keeps me happy that I'm doing something constructive(NTPK!)
I've been reading many blogs these days. Thanks to TIFAC. Lazy afternoons, with a slightly long lunch break and a boring hour after that, usually drive me nuts. So I allow myself to be dragged to the net lab by my classmate and since it would be too embarassing if someone caught me snoozing, I read blogs.
I usually get lost in whatever I read and these blogs were no exception. Sketches of people I've never seen or will ever see kept forming in my mind as I went through their blogs. The variety, the different outlooks, styles of expressing thoughts, humour, satire and tears, the differences made each blog worth reading. And reading all those blogs made me feel small yet content. Small coz I know I'm just an atom in the blogging universe and content to be a part of the infinity. My blog, which I feel is boring, kiddish and at times downright stupid, is still a part of me. So I decided not to give up blogging(sorry, I know its tragic but still...) It certainly doesnt matter who is reading this or who is not, I shall continue to ramble!

4 comments:

Naren said...

Just read your ramble!

Heidi Kris said...

hey congrats on ur project model selection for the nationals di >:D<

Venki said...

good blogs start with this kinda ramble.. the foreword is to keep writing..

Serendipity said...

That model was God level for a second yeat kiddu