Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Discoveries...

I was told as a kid that when you love something or someone.. I should be proving my love every second for all my life in every way I could..

But I discovered on my own that

Indifference........

...........Increases infatuation
...........Diminishes friendship
...........Doesn't have any effect on true love!

I was told as a kid that crying was a sign of weakness....

But now I discovered that

Crying.......

.............is a sign of deep care to the one you love
.............is a harmless release for the pent up frustration and anger
.............is a plea of helplessness to the one whose attention you want
.............is the flag of truce after a fight.. it is surrendering wholly
.............is my own sweet way of saying "I miss/love/want you" when I really mean it!

I was told as a kid that dreaming was one of the greatest gifts given to a child...

But now I discovered that

Dreaming........

............is a life boat given to mankind to escape the cruelties of reality
............is the one place from where all good things originate!
More discoveries would continue in the days to come......

5 comments:

Naren said...

Here is a different perspective :p

Indifference increases frustration!

Crying is good for health!

Dreams are a pain, when you want a good sleep - I wish I could get hold of Dreamless Sleep Potion!

Finally, title should have been Rediscovery :)

Mystic said...

he he he.. Ok maamu.. point well taken!

cdk said...

"Dreaming........

............is a life boat given to mankind to escape the cruelties of reality"

second best thing i ve heard abt dreams

"More discoveries would continue in the days to come......"

waitin 2 hear them!!

Neha said...

awesome!!!! i like the one about crying especially :)

Lazy Lavender said...

Hmmm, sorry am late about reading this, but anyways, here I am and here will be my comment.

I think I agree with you and Naren on indifference. I am not sure about infatuation, but the rest 4 hold true.

Crying maybe an option to vent out frustration or say I love/miss you et al, but still, it is a way f expressing helplessness, which directs to weakness.

Dreams are sure an escape from reality ;)