Saturday, June 25, 2005

The "Know me" tag

I thought I had successfully evaded this topic..but then Sindhu has tagged me…
One particular acquaintance of mine called tagging “some jobless moron’s idea” but then, hey ain’t we all jobless as of now(I disagree with the ‘moron’ part though)..So here I go…

Three Names I go by:
Asha
Ash
CC...(never ask me the expansion!!!)
Three names I was give other than Asha:
Ranganayaki
Mrinalini
Charanya
Three screen names:
asha_sunil14
charanya_87
Mystic
Three physical things I like about myself:
Hmm…
My eyes(it is my best feature)
My nose(not too pointed not too stubby..just the right size)
My lips…(a bit small but I like it)
Three physical things I dont like about myself:
Goddamn this question….
My figure..(holidays have generously added some pounds)
My hair..(used to be long and thick but right now it is dry and dull)
My feet..(huh….this is a long story…)
Three parts of my heritage:
Trichy..(the place where I was born and have spent most of my life)
Chennai..(my frequent haunt…used to be my fantasy to stay there..but no longer)
Kumbakonam..(3/4ths of my ancestry traces back to Kumbakonam)
Three things that scare me:
Failure…(I’ve always been scared failure even as a kid…still am but not to that extent…I’ve never understood why I have this fear but this is something that has been my asset and liability)
Most exhibition rides..(like the giant wheel, disco chairs etc...I get very sick after the rides)
Toads and other slimy creatures…(eeks and yuck!!!!)
Three things I want in a relationship:
Love….( lots of it from both sides is more than enough but I have to give two more points)
An easy sharing of thoughts..(something I cannot do without)
Mutual respect…(this is very very essential)
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to me:
Now don’t say I’m too ambitious coz I don’t really expect much..
Bold and well defined features…(includes charismatic eyes and….hey I better stop before I embarrass myself)
Smile…(with a good sense of humor too…my dream guy should be able to knock me off with his smile)
Hair-style..(note this down coz I feel that the right kinda hairstyle that suits the guy is very much a turn-on)
Three things I want to do badly right now:
Go for a long swim in the river(but sadly no water in Cauvery)
Finish cleaning my room(next to impossible)
Freak out in a party
Three places I want to go on a vacation:
All over Europe…
Hawaii
Australia
Three things to do before I die:
If only wishes came true
Write a best-seller
Go on a world tour
Buy and live in a villa in say France or Italy…..hmm…
Three of my everyday essentials:
My scribble pad
My computer
My bedside novel
Three things I am wearing right now:
A gold chain..(gifted by my great gran)
My T-shirt and baggy..(the T-shirt reads..”If you know what is in my mind..U wudnt be smiling” my cousin’s fav caption)
A large hairclip..(to hold back my hair in a bun)
Three reasons why I'm posting this:
Because Sindhu tagged me
Because my blog lacked my intro
Mainly because I’m jobless for the next 15 days….

Since I have no-one to tag now, I guess I must be the last one to write this embarrassing topic..And if you have read this..I congratulate you for being the most patient person on earth..Thank u..

1 comment:

Lazy Lavender said...

Hee hee.....Am I the most patient reader??? Anyways good job...